Chemical IECEE HS Reporting Services
Streamline your hazardous substances (HS) testing with IECEE HS Reporting Services from SGS.
Hazardous substances reporting, developed by the IECEE, can determine and report their levels in the materials and components used in electrical and electronic equipment. The hazardous substance list identifies materials for testing, it is not meant for end products. The service tests items against the latest international IEC hazardous substance standard and delivers globally recognized reports for your company.
Our global network of RoHS accredited laboratories can supply you with reliable test results measuring your products against the globally different requirements for hazardous substances. You will receive test reports in the format defined by the IEC 62321 standard, including online access.
Eliminate double testing, reduce costs, and improve security and data management with IECEE HS Reporting Services from SGS.
ROHS Testing in Korea
Services offered by SGS Korea for RoHS and other materials include:
- XRF testing for raw materials and parts
- Creation of MSDS for raw materials
- RoHS testing for raw materials and parts
- Verification of RoHS for modules and finished products
- VoC and CoC of RoHS for modules and finished products
- Creation of RoHS II(2011/65/EU) Technical Document (TD)
- Consultations and free and paid seminars (Seminar visits are possible.)