Training Services Empowering Leadership in Management Systems and Standards
Empowering leadership in management systems and standards – enhance leadership skills and prepare for upcoming changes to the Annex SL framework.
Effective leadership is essential for commercial success. Capable leaders must be able to motivate stakeholders, senior managers and staff to work toward business goals.
This workshop will develop the leadership skills of staff operating in quality, environmental, and health and safety roles and prepare them for the forthcoming evolution of management systems standards within the Annex SL framework. Participants will learn how to engage and influence interested parties to support organizational objectives while fulfilling the framework’s requirements.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the qualities that characterize effective leaders
- Recognize key influencers among senior managers and stakeholders
- Measure operational staff levels of engagement and support
- Apply inspiring scenarios and present sound business cases to gain commitment from top management and other interested parties
- Motivate staff to adopt best practice in alignment with business goals
Why choose SGS?
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our experts have the knowledge and skills to nurture talent and support staff on their professional journeys, while enabling continuous organizational progression.