농수산물 및 식품 FSMA Audits
FSMA audits from SGS – demonstrate compliance with the new FDA legislation.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is considered to be the most sweeping reform of US food safety laws in more than 70 years. Unlike previous food safety regulations, the FSMA focuses on preventing contamination and requires organizations in the food industry to ensure safe practices throughout the supply chain. Our FSMA audits will help to ensure that your company meets the new standards, so you can become compliant with US FDA requirements. We offer the following audits:
- Preventive controls audits:
- Compliance audits for Preventive Controls for Human Food (21 CFR 117)
- Compliance audits for Preventive Controls for Animal Food (21 CFR 507)
- Addendum audits for GFSI standards (FSSC 22000, BRC Global Food Standard, SQF, IFS)
- Importer compliance:
- FSVP compliance audits
- Supplier risk assessment
- Supplier preventive controls audits
- Intentional adulteration (food defense):
- Compliance audits for Intentional Adulteration (IA) rule
- Vulnerability assessment of the facility
- Integrated food safety & food defense audits
- Combined IA Rule and Preventive Controls audits
Why choose FSMA audits from SGS?
Our comprehensive audits can be used as FSMA pre-assessments, gap audits or supplier audits, so you can be sure to meet the requirements for certification. Tailored to meet each company’s specific needs, our audits:
- Are adapted to each site based on facility size, certification status and other criteria
- Focus on specific requirements not already covered in the company’s food safety systems
- Can integrate additional client requirements as well as hazard-specific preventive controls
While we provide stand-alone audits, we can streamline the audit and certification process by:
- Conducting FSMA audits alongside food certification audits
- Repeating audits for all suppliers of a company, using the same audit criteria
Our FSMA audits are upgradable, in preparation for the much-anticipated FSMA certification program for foreign suppliers.
A leading global supplier of auditing and certification services for the food industry
With a presence in more than 130 countries, we have the largest independent network of food experts in the world. Our experts speak the local language, understand the culture of the local market and operate globally in a consistent, reliable and cost-effective manner. We offer efficient solutions to help safeguard quality, safety and sustainability throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
Contact us today to find out more about FSMA audits.